As you may be aware, we have re-opened our Design Center at Custom Craft! We have a COVID-19 prevention plan in place until further notice, developed according to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our employees have been thoroughly trained on this protocol to ensure the safest possible environment for our clients and guests.
Custom Craft Design Center Prevention Measures
- Design center visits will be by appointment and limited to one group at a time.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask in all common areas, follow hand-washing guidelines, and maintain social distancing.
- Deliveries will be managed outside or on the entry porch, and delivery personnel will not be permitted inside the design center.
- We’ve increased the rigor and frequency of our cleaning protocol, including sanitization of all workstations, surfaces, products, touch screens, etc in all rooms before and after use.
- Employees who are sick or have exhibited symptoms will not be permitted to work until after they’ve quarantined and have met the CDC’s guidelines.
- We ask that if you are sick or exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19, you remain home and seek medical care.
While we are still taking design consultations virtually, if you’d like to schedule a meeting at our in-person Design Center, or if you have questions on our protocols, please contact us!